Sodium pyrithione need to be kept away from fire, heat and workplaces, and use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment when operating. For canning, the flow rate should be controlled and grounded to prevent static buildup. Avoid contact with incompatible materials such as oxidizing agents.
The sodium pyrithione needs to be lightly loaded and unloaded during handling, so that the packaging and the container can be effectively prevented from being damaged, and the emptied container may have harmful substances. Wash hands after use and prohibit eating in the workplace. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
Sodium pyrithione storage precautions
1. Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
2. It should be stored separately from oxidants and food chemicals, and should not be mixed.
3. Keep the container sealed.
4. Keep away from fire and heat.
5. Lightning protection equipment must be installed in the warehouse.
6. The exhaust system should be equipped with a grounding device that removes static electricity.