If the sodium pyrithione is required to be canned, the flow rate should be controlled and a grounding device should be provided to prevent static electricity from accumulating. Avoid contact with incompatible materials such as oxidizing agents. Lightly load and unload during handling to prevent damage to packaging and containers. Empty containers may be harmful residues. Wash hands after use and prohibit eating in the workplace. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
Sodium pyrithione storage precautions
1. Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
2. It should be stored separately from oxidants and food chemicals, and should not be mixed.
3. Keep the container sealed.
4. Keep away from fire and heat.
5. The lightning protection equipment must be installed in the warehouse.
6. The exhaust system should be equipped with a grounding device that removes static electricity.
7. Use explosion-proof lighting and ventilation settings.www.china-zhufengchem.com