1. The degree of agricultural intensification is continuously strengthened;
2. It is the extreme climate that frequently drives the market demand for fungicides;
3. The demand for fungicides in the non-pesticide field continues to increase at a high speed and the profit margin is large;
4. Some patents for high-efficiency fungicides will expire during the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period;
5. During the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, the state will continue to increase the encouragement of scientific and technological innovation, and varieties of fungicides with independent intellectual property rights will be continuously developed and put on the market;
6. The growing area of genetically modified crops will have a great negative impact on pesticides and herbicides, but will have little effect on fungicides.