The use of its preservative in China is strictly regulated, and the preservative should meet the following standards.
1. Reasonable use is harmless to the human body.
2. Does not affect the digestive flora.
3. Degradable into normal components of food in the digestive tract.
4. Does not affect the use of drug antibiotics.
5. No harmful ingredients are produced when the food is heat treated.
The octyl glycol preservative can not completely replace the chemical preservative because of its antibacterial effect, stability, price, etc., and the composite preservative based on it is still under development, but the natural preservative is taking it. The unique advantages of strong antibacterial properties, safe and non-toxic, good thermal stability and wide range of effects are rapidly developing in the fields of food and medicine. It is expected that natural preservatives and composite preservatives will be the main development direction of future preservatives, and will certainly replace chemical preservatives into our lives.www.china-zhufengchem.com